64M DOC2000

Ian Thompson ithompson at coollogic.com
Tue Jul 25 12:46:52 EDT 2000

Actually I had to play with the code to get it to recognise the device.
This
is probably due to my test setup.

I boot from a hard drive and set the DOC up from within Linux. This
means contending
with the LILO/DOC interaction so I use DOC2.FFF to blank out the
conflicting region.
The detection code misses the device when using this, because it reads
FFs instead of the
55 and AA signature. I took out that detection and restricted
doc_locations[] to
the actual location of the DOC and the device is found.

Kernel output to follow.

Ian T.