jffs super block

Rogelio M. Serrano Jr. rogelio at evoserve.com
Wed Jul 5 04:03:12 EDT 2000

Does the jffs also have a super block on disk?

I have been trying to use jffs on DOC but i just cant get it to mount.
The jffs code could not find a single valid jffs inode on the DOC and
then dumps the disk data and then hang when I mount it after i dd a jffs
image to the it. The second time I boot I dont get any kind of output
anymore and my machine hangs. For starters, How should I write the jffs
file system on the DOC then? Should  I add a superblock on the chip?