Memory Technology Device code 2000-07-04 release.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jul 4 05:20:19 EDT 2000

I've been lazy for a long time and not bothered to tar it up and make
releases - ever since I set up anoncvs access.

But here's the release you've all been waiting for. It features sexy new
code for driving Common Flash Interface chips, 2.2 and 2.4 ports of Axis'
Journalling Flash Filesystem, updated FTL code, and lots and lots of code
cleanups for the places where I'd been particularly stupid. There's even a
little bit of documentation, which is still mostly relevant despite my best
efforts to obsolete it.

Get it from ftp://ftp.linux-mtd.infradead.org/pub/mtd/mtd-20000704.tar.gz
or preferably:

	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at infradead.org:/home/cvs login
		(password "anoncvs")
	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at infradead.org:/home/cvs co mtd

A slightly more detailed changelog is on the web page at
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/ along with the mailing list
archive.

--
dwmw2