MTD, generic physmap memory, MTD_BLOCK

Shane Nay shane at agendacomputing.com
Mon Dec 18 17:35:40 EST 2000

> I was looking at doing it in romfs. You can't have compression anyway, for
> obvious reasons, and it looked a little easier. But I suppose that wouldn't
> allow you to mix XIP-able and compressed files in the same fs.

We *should* have it done this week in romfs.  That's our testbed for the
first implementation.  I'm going on vacation on Wednesday, but if it's done
before that I'll point folks to patches on this list.  If not I should have
them for the next Thursday..., bug me if I don't send it out by then.

Thanks,
Shane.