module registration changes

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Mon Dec 18 08:04:37 EST 2000

there were a couple of small changes necessary to compile on 2.0.
Here are some other changes that I would like to commit too, please let me
know if its ok.:

* Use #ifdef NO_MM in mtdchar.c to avoid vmalloc if no MMU is used
(uClinux).

* "list.h" is missing in the 2.0 kernel source. The best thing that I could
think of is to simply add it
to MTD in linux/mtd/list.h.

* Somehow initcalls.c must be used for 2.0 kernels conditionally. Either in
the Makefile, or just
#include from mtdcore.c? I don't know how to do that in the Makefile nicely.

Regards,

Erwin