Problems with r/w on mtdblock0

Ian Relativity at HumanHeuristic.com
Tue Dec 5 23:33:05 EST 2000

Check this out ...

  bash# dd if=/dev/mtdblock0 of=crap count=1 bs=16384
  end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:00 (mtdblock), sector 0
  end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:00 (mtdblock), sector 8
  end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:00 (mtdblock), sector 16
  end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:00 (mtdblock), sector 24
  dd: /dev/mtdblock0: Input/output error
  0+0 records in
  0+0 records out
  bash#