CVS MTD drivers -> latest devel kernel.

Mike Panetta mpanetta at applianceware.com
Tue Dec 5 12:26:57 EST 2000

If I want to use the latest CVS MTD drivers in the
latest (or not so latest 2.4.0-test10) kernel can
I just copy the kernel dir in cvs to linux/drivers/mtd?
I would of course move the old dir out of the way first
to save it...  The reason I ask is because if I
currently try to compile CVS MTD it complains
about the index field not being in struct mtd_info.
It is not in that struct, in the old kernel driver
but it obviously is in the new one (I checked).
So it looks like the search path finds mtd.h from
my kernel instead of the include dir in the cvs
tree.

TIA
Mike