Problems with r/w on mtdblock0

Ian Relativity at HumanHeuristic.com
Mon Dec 4 19:42:34 EST 2000

I can also confirm that this problem exists when compiled as modules (and also with
the #define DOC_SINGLE_DRIVER commented out).

It isn't recent.  Before this mornings attempts I was using a CVS from about 4-5days
ago and it was in that bundle that I noticed it (I'm pretty sure it was pre the combo
mods that Ollie did)