compile errors - missing .h?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 05:36:49 EDT 2000

kayemmess at yahoo.ca said:
>  I am not sure if I followed you instructions correctly, but I can't
> get the latest CVS code for JFFS to compile.

The compiler is finding an old version of jffs.h. Did you 'cvs update' in
or above the ~/armbuild/mtd/mtd/include/linux/ directory, or only in the
~/armbuild/mtd/mtd/fs/jffs/ directory?

Make sure that it can find this version:
	$Id: jffs.h,v 1.11 2000/08/04 12:46:34 dwmw2 Exp $

The old version could be in ~/armbuild/linux/include/linux/jffs.h if you
ever tried to build JFFS into the kernel.

--
dwmw2