Linux + DiskOnChip problems

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Fri Oct 22 04:15:48 EDT 1999

jeff at planetfall.com said:
>  According to the following document, you must load new firmware:
>    Linkname: Using DiskOnChip with Linux - Installation Manual
> Perhaps I misunderstand something.  After all, I don't have a DOC.

No, I agree - it definitely says you need an alternative firmware image to use
the thing from Linux. I'll ask them about it.

David Woodhouse       David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com      Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,    Process Information Systems     Mobile: (+44) 7976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.