Disk-On-Chip progress.

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Thu May 20 17:21:49 EDT 1999

I seem to be able to read the flash. I can also detect the presence of a
Disk-On-Chip. I can't yet work out the size of the DOC automatically, or
decode the filesystem on it.

There are some files in ftp://imladris.mvhi.com/pub/mtd/DOCdocs/ which may be
useful.

BIOS-startupcode.asm: Disassembly of the BIOS ROM which loads the main code
		from flash. It's this on which I based the C code.

linuxdriver.asm: A disassembly of the binary-only Linux driver, with as many
		symbols put back in for readability as possible.

doc-kernel.c: My preliminary kernel driver for the beast. It appears to be
		able to read lots of interesting stuff off the DoC. Strangely,
		I can't see anything on there that looks even vaguely like FTL,
		so perhaps I'm missing something.

David Woodhouse        David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com       Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,     Process Information Systems      Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.