Disk-On-Chip progress.

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Tue Jul 6 17:11:21 EDT 1999

I have heard again from the President of M-Systems Ltd in Israel. He has been
unable to arrange an internal meeting today on such short notice to discuss the
issue, but he has promised to get back to me by the end of the week with a
proposal for a solution.

He concludes with the sentence:
> We are looking forward to the success of Linux and want to be part of it.

I firmly believe that we are going to be able to find a solution which
benefits all concerned, and we'll soon be able to recommend M-Systems'
products as well-supported under Linux. Watch this space.

David Woodhouse        David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com       Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,     Process Information Systems      Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.