[PATCH v2] Bluetooth: btmtk: don't generate bogus ISO packets from zero padding
dt
derektern at proton.me
Thu Sep 24 10:52:47 PDT 2026
Hi Pauli,
On 16 September you wrote:
> There was no comment / fix from Mediatek, so it probably should be
> resent since it seems like driver bug.
Could you refresh/resend this patch, or point me to a replacement if I
have missed one? I checked Linux mainline, stable 7.2.7 and
bluetooth-next today; btmtk_recv_isopkt() still lacks the padding filter.
I am still carrying the local adaptation on my MT7925 and would like to
retire it once an upstream fix is available. As reported on 17 September,
firmware build 20260813113236 exhibited the phantom handle-zero ISO
packets, and the adaptation removed them. I am still using that firmware.
For clarity, my adaptation uses the existing device ID and omits the
once-per-device warning; I have not hardware-tested the exact upstream
v2. I can test your refreshed revision before supplying a Tested-by for
that exact patch.
Thanks,
Derek
More information about the Linux-mediatek
mailing list