[PATCH v6 0/5] ASoC: Add support for Airoha AN7581

Christian Marangi (Ansuel) ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:30:12 PDT 2026


Il giorno ven 9 ott 2026 alle ore 13:25 Cezary Rojewski
<cezary.rojewski at intel.com> ha scritto:
>
> On 9/8/2026 11:04 AM, Christian Marangi wrote:
> > Add all the patch and documentation to support Airoha AN7581
> > sound driver.
> >
> > The card follows similar implementation with Mediatek with
> > the codec present on i2c but with a simplified implementation
> > register wise and additional frequency supported.
> >
> > Changes v6:
> > - Fix PCM probe allocation logic
> > - Split driver patch to dedicated PCM/ETDM patch and machine driver
> > Changes v5:
> > - Address comments from bot
> > - Better handle concurrent irq status bit
> > - Protect enable etdm
> > - Add Review tag for documentation patch
> > - Address formal comments from Cezary
>
> You've not included all the reviewers in the Cc list despite addressing
> some of the comments. I hope that wasn't done in bad faith to avoid
> further review.
>

Absolutely not. I usually use get_maintainers script to get
the emails so it's totally possible I make mistake and I forget
to include reviewers.

If you have a better process, please suggest it!

Anyway, what did I miss? I can totally send a followup patch
to address them! More than welcome to fix anything.

> > Changes v4:
> > - Improve Documentation YAML
> > - Move IRQ regmap to mtk_base_afe_irq
> > - Use mutex for user tracking in ETDM
> > - Register IRQ after memif allocation
> > - Address suggestion from bot
> > Changes v3:
> > - Major fix to the ETDM code
> > - Add duplex support
> > - Improve Kconfig setup
> > - Rework and improve YAML schema
> > Changes v2:
> > - Fix wrong edit in MAINTAINERS file
>
>



More information about the Linux-mediatek mailing list