Need help to validate power domain driver modification on mt8365

msp at baylibre.com msp at baylibre.com
Mon Jan 8 11:45:31 PST 2024

Hi Yu-chang.lee,

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 06:56:39AM +0000, Yu-chang Lee (李禹璋) wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Attachment 0003 is the proposal I make for the clamp protection issue
> we last discussed and others are some dependency patch. Since smi has
> have two type of protection but in different stage. So I eventually
> decide to separate it. May you help test these patch on mt8365, I test
> it a bit on mt8188 and it work fine. Still any advice and modification
> are welcome!

Could you please send your patches as a series using git send-email? It
is easier to discuss patches that way as I can do inline comments.
Thank you!

I personally actually liked the suggestion of Angelo to do a strict
ordering in bp_cfg. I see you split the config into a separate field
now, .clamp_smi.

Best,
Markus