bluetooth issues since kernel 6.4 - not discovering other bt devices - /linux/drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c

Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) regressions at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 3 22:20:15 PDT 2023

On 03.10.23 18:10, Erik Dobák wrote:
> Sorry Tomasz,
>
> that must have been a reality glitch with your commit (cant find the
> page refering to your commit now). But yes it is probably a kernel bug
> as it manifests kernels 6.4 and not in the 6.1 LTS version.

Could you then please try a bisection to get us closer to the problem?
You might want to try mainline (e.g. 6.6-rc4) first, with a bit of luck
the problem is fixed there already; FWIW, a few BT fixes that might or
might not be relevant for your case are heading that way and will most
likely be in 6.6-rc5.

Ciao, Thorsten