Business Contact

Majid Tarek cor.len at rallyesafari.com
Sun Jul 24 11:19:15 PDT 2022

Salem Alaikum,

Dear Sir,

We are a sourcing agent/trading company here in the United Arab
Emirate.
Also we have vital connections with alot of government
parastatals here
in our country. We also source products for government
organizations
based on contracts.

We have the experience and knowledge to know where and how
to find the consumers of any good quality products shipped in our
country,
provided of good quality and price fairly enough to compare
similar ones
in the market.

Please let us have the descriptions of your  products that you
can supply or
export and specifications for our study to enable us to proceed
further with
your company for both equal benefits.

We kindly request you to send us full details of your offered
products, both
specifications, model nos, photos and price quotations.

We are very very interested in having business collaboration with
you
for both equal benefits.

Looking forward to working with you.

Yours faithfully,