Supply Proposal

Dr. Simon Brayshaw info1 at pce.com.de
Tue Jan 25 16:21:41 PST 2022

Hello,

Greetings to you! My name is Dr Simon Brayshaw. I am a Research
assistant of the Research and Development Department working with
ANTIGA PHARMA, One of the leading Bio Pharmaceutical Companies in
United Kingdom. I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual
in your region to represent my company in sourcing some of our
basic raw material used in the manufacturing of high quality
Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment and other lifesaving
Pharmaceutical Products.

This may not be your area of specialization but it will be
another income generating business out of your specialty. This is
because our company is yet to locate any seller to buy from.
However, I have been able to discover a local dealer who can
supply us this product at a cheaper rate.

THIS IS MY PROPOSAL TO YOU; I want you to stand in as a supplier
of the herbal extracts. The reason for this is because I don't
want my company to have direct contact with the local organic
farmer that sells this herbal oil extracts at a cheap rate. This
will enable us to work together as partners and make real cool
profits. You as the local seller will supply our company at a
good rate which I will inform you how to go about it later when
we are in agreement. You will be amazed with what we can achieve
together.

I will give you more specific profit details when I receive
feedback from you if you are interested.

Regards,

Dr Simon Brayshaw

Research & Dev Dept
ANTIGA PHARMA