Air purifier filter production factory (professional service and professional cooperation)

filterair at 126.com filterair at 126.com
Mon Dec 20 09:04:52 PST 2021

Dear sir:
         Have  a  good   day!
         SHENZHEN  DINGDONG  INDUSTRY CO.,LTD  is a manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, researching and marketing all kinds of air filtration products. With our experienced R & D team, we can perfectly meet our customers’ OEM and ODM need.
        We have a wind tunnel and a test chamber against the benchmark national test laboratory, which can carry out all-round testing of the filter. And other equipment.
        We have kinds of Automatic production machine,such as  Cutting , Pleating and gluing machines and so on.
        Our products are made accordance with the IS09001 standard strictly, including raw materials, purchasing, production and inspection.
         We are committed to providing and implementing better air purification solutions for the world.
Shen  Zhen DingDong industry  Co.,Ltd.
 Linkman: Mr Liu
Phone NO/WhatsApp:+8613342900051                                                                                                                         TEL:+860755-23222251
Email: filter at abc-wish.com
 Add: Shilong Road , Dongcheng Dist. Dongguan City, Guangdong, China