Cleanup of -Wunused-const-variable in drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mt8516.c

Nathan Huckleberry nhuck at google.com
Thu Jun 13 09:55:22 PDT 2019

Hey all,

I'm looking into cleaning up ignored warnings in the kernel so we can
remove compiler flags to ignore warnings. There's a variable
(ddrphycfg_parents) in clk-mt8516.c causing an unused const warning.
Just wanted to reach out to ask if this variable is intended to be
used.

It doesn't look like it has been used since it was first introduced.
If it is no longer needed I'd like to remove it.

https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/issues/523

Thanks,
Nathan Huckleberry

Re-sent in plaintext so mailing lists pick it up.