[PATCH v4 00/12] Mediatek MT8183 clock and scpsys support
weiyi.lu at mediatek.com
Fri Feb 1 00:30:03 PST 2019
This series is based on v5.0-rc1 and most of changes are extracted from series below
(clock/scpsys common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765)
(clock support of MT8183)
The whole series is composed of
clock common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765 (PATCH 1-3),
scpsys common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765 (PATCH 4),
clock support of MT8183 (PATCH 5-8),
scpsys support of MT8183 (PATCH 9-11) and
resend a clock patch long time ago(PTACH 12).
change sinve v3:
- add fix tag.
- small change of mtk_clk_mux data structure.
- use of_property_for_each_string to iterate dependent subsys clock of power domain.
- document critical clocks.
- reduce some clock register error log.
- few coding style fix.
change sinve v2:
- refine for implementation consistency of mtk clk mux.
- separate the onoff API into enable/disable API for mtk scpsys.
- resend a patch about PLL rate changing.
changes since v1:
- refine for better code quality.
- some minor bug fix of clock part, like incorrect control address
and missing clocks.
More information about the Linux-mediatek