[PATCH v5 11/13] dt-bindings: pwm: update bindings for MT7629 SoC
sam.shih at mediatek.com
Wed Aug 21 23:58:41 PDT 2019
From: Ryder Lee <ryder.lee at mediatek.com>
This updates bindings for MT7629 pwm controller.
This patch is the same as
and it has a Reviewed-by tag in v1
Signed-off-by: Ryder Lee <ryder.lee at mediatek.com>
Signed-off-by: Sam Shih <sam.shih at mediatek.com>
Reviewed-by: Matthias Brugger <matthias.bgg at gmail.com>
Changes since v1:
- add a Reviewed-by tag
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt
index 93980e3da261..e11cb0d93929 100644
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@ Required properties:
- "mediatek,mt7622-pwm": found on mt7622 SoC.
- "mediatek,mt7623-pwm": found on mt7623 SoC.
- "mediatek,mt7628-pwm": found on mt7628 SoC.
+ - "mediatek,mt7629-pwm", "mediatek,mt7622-pwm": found on mt7629 SoC.
- reg: physical base address and length of the controller's registers.
- #pwm-cells: must be 2. See pwm.txt in this directory for a description of
the cell format.
More information about the Linux-mediatek