[GIT PULL] Mediatek: 32-bit DT update for v4.15

Ryder Lee ryder.lee at mediatek.com
Mon Oct 30 21:19:39 PDT 2017

Hi Arnd,

We have 3 root ports in MT7623, but this is a bug in this chip where the
HW designers wired the IRQs in a nonstandard way. We've tried to
statically assign the bus portion of the address part in the parent
interrupt-map before, but this approach cannot handle the case - if we
attach the device in random order.

Thanks.