MTK mt8173-evb: mainline unstable, and big-endian boot failures

Fan Chen fan.chen at mediatek.com
Mon Feb 1 18:17:42 PST 2016

Hi Kevin,

I just checked that the problem cannot be reproduced (tested 100 times
with your script) after flashing new firmware which we uploaded to
github[0] yesterday.
This latest firmware got many fixes and also supports cluster idle, so
we prefer testing with this new one
Would you please test in your side? Thanks for your great help!!

[0] https://github.com/ibanezchen/evb-utils/tree/master

Best regards,
Fan