geode: Add a VSA2 ID for General Software

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:35:44 EDT 2008

> Actually, can you please make sure that the ID is correct?  We have a concern
> that GSW didn't implement the register, and that we're getting back random
> bytes.

Not sure if this is helpful than whatever information we have out so far:

We have two different boards (products) built on LX800 platform. Both of them have General Software BIOS with a different versions.  Both of them are spitting out "534d" as the VSA2 ID.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD