CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT on Geode LX platforms

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:00:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on this mailing list has ever tried the RT patch (CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT) on a linux kernel on a Geode LX platform and performed some analysis like Jitter timings and/or running lm-bench, llp test (built-into kernel after RT patch).

I have performed some tests on my LX machine and was wondering if I can compare those results. Also I do remember reading somewhere long time back that Geode platform has a virtual hardware layer and I was wondering if that could affect the results that I get by running some of the preemption test programs.

In any case once I finish with my RT preempt testings I will post my results if there is any further interest.

Thanks.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/