Trouble porting Geode LX Graphics_Video4Linux2_03.03.0000

Holger Mueller holger.mueller at dass-it.de
Thu Aug 14 10:15:54 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Am Montag 09 Juni 2008 16:55:58 schrieb Yoder, John:
> Thanks. Let me know your results. By the way, what are you using to test
> the drivers?

I'm developing on an embedded device from Deuta (www.deuta.de) called MFT-11.

I now have a more or less running driver.
As said I had to reimplement i2c_get_client in i2c-core.c and add i2c adapter
class I2C_CLASS_TV_ANALOG in scx200_acb.c of the linux kernel.

But I have still an amount of vertical jitter in the picture, which will be
less annoying if I suppress lx_ovly_reset_dst_rect in the lx.c interrupt
handler.

Regards
  Holger
Holger Müller                             holger.mueller at dass-it.de
dass IT GmbH                              Phone: +49.221.3565666-95
http://www.dass-IT.de                     Fax: +49.221.3565666-10

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, P. Storz