libdrm-armada / xf86-video-armada

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Jul 31 09:55:13 PDT 2015

Sorry for the late reply.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 11:43:21AM -0400, Stefan Langenmaier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to toy around with the xf86-video-armada code as I wanted to
> see if I could it get running on a Cubox-i.
> I used the code from here:
> http://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/cgit/xf86-video-armada.git/log/?h=unstable-devel
> And the lib from here: http://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/cgit/libdrm-armada.git/
>
> libdrm-armada compiled without problems.
>
> With xf86-video-armada I had two problems
>
> armada_drm_xv.c:1071:2: error: implicit declaration of function
> ‘drm_armada_bo_from_fd’
>
> This function is not defined in libdrm-armada. Is there another place
> with a more recent version of libdrm-armada?

Yes, it looks like I haven't pushed out a recent enough libdrm-armada
version for the DDX updates.  They've been pushed out now.

> The second problem were missing includes. I fixed that here:
> https://github.com/stefan-langenmaier/xf86-video-armada/commit/f530bebc34dde844f9bc263adbe67428de794ed6
>
> How can I contribute these changes?

Please send in git format-patch form, with a changelog with a
signed-off-by line (which has the same meaning as that in the Linux
kernel.)

Thanks.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: currently at 10.5Mbps down 400kbps up
according to speedtest.net.