Stack trace from a signal handler on ARM Linux

Bhattiprolu RaviKumar ravikumar.bhattiprolu at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:50:36 PDT 2014

All,
 I am trying to print the stack trace of my program if SIGSEGV is
raised. I have installed a signal handler, compiled the code with
-funwind-tables. When I run the program, the trace stops at
:__default_sa_restorer_v2. It does not show the other functions which
were called. I am using ARM A15 and Linux kernel 3.10 along with
Linaro gcc tools. Any help to overcome this issue is welcome.

Please let me know incase anyone needs more information.

regards,
Ravi