how to debug Linux kernel boot process after turn MMU on stage [ I tried linux-arm-kernel mailing list arch workaround but issue]

Tryout check girishtryout at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:47:23 EDT 2012

Hello,
Thanks for your response.

But can you suggest me a way to debug the start_kernel function because i
am not getting any console output or printk present in start_kernel
function. Because of this i debug the kernel startup procedure through
serial port. And here i am getting logs till mmu on stage.
Can you please suggest any method to debug this, except JTAG.

Thank & Regards
Girish