Why I can not receive the mails after confirmation

Eric Miao eric.y.miao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:05:19 EDT 2012

Well, I have received your mail for twice, this is a good sign that your
ML is working. Check your mailbox rules or check with your IT, and
it's generally not a good idea to use company email address when subscribing
mailing list like this. There are many people in Marvell who are on this list,
please consult Haojian, Qiao Zhou, Chao Xie.