aplay -L does not display hdmi device on TI board

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 16:20:29 EST 2011

List,

Audio utility "aplay -L" should display all audio devices on ARM board. After loading TI81xx_HDMI.ko, "aplay -L" display like
                                                        default:CARD=EVM                                                                  TI81XX EVM,
       Default Audio Device
null

I assume after hdmi module is loaded, HDMI should be listed under "aplay -L". But not happen in my EVM.

Do I miss something here?

----Henry