porting uboot to pxa310

Marek Vasut marek.vasut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:15:21 EDT 2010

Dne St 28. dubna 2010 04:09:09 Eric Miao napsal(a):
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Shivaprashanth Hiremath
>
> <sshiremath2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi
> > we found the problem. before bootloader we need two binaries which are
> > marvell proprietary! those two are must two pass control to u-boot.
>
> Please see openpxa.sourceforge.net. And I'm CC'ing the author Marek.

Hi,

no need for marvell proprietary :) You're certainly welcome on IRC as well if
you feel like discussing this in more real-time.

If you have any problems, contact me and ask.

And it's true the boot process on pxa3xx is a little more complicated -- you
need to copy the loader from NAND to SRAM/DRAM and execute it from there.

Cheers