Number of Memory Accesses

Pawel Potera pawel.potera at astc-design.com
Thu Oct 8 10:01:31 EDT 2009

Junaid,

Are you interested in all memory accesses when the process is running,
or are you interested only in the actual main memory hits (subtract the
ones that fall into cache)?  Are you interested in splitting the
accesses into whether they are coming from shared libraries, system
calls, whether they are due to page faults, etc.?

Regards,
Paul