Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA320

Семакин Денис insane79 at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 18 06:45:28 EST 2009

Hi everybody

I have just installed Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA320 board.
And I have a number of problems.

1. The LCD monitor which is connected to standart VGA port is
 not driven correctly. Is it possible that it worked correctly? And what should I do for this?

2. There are some problems with networking. When I ping the host, passes a lot of time to host "ping-reply". There is only one switch between my host and board with Linux. All settings (ip, route, etc...) are correct.
Telnet works with very small speed. What is problem? Is it driver problem or MII interface problem?
NIC driver is ax88796, which is used only Remote DMA mode.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for English, it's my first letter in it

Best regards

Den