Problem with SPI on S3C2412

José Miguel Gonçalves jose.goncalves at inov.pt
Wed Nov 4 11:12:39 EST 2009

Ben,

Thanks for your feedback.

Ben Dooks wrote:
>> +MACHINE_START(SMDK2412, "SMDK2412")
>>

> FFS, why can't people learn to allocate machine numbers???

I've already allocated a machine number as you can see it here:

http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/machines/list.php?id=2501

I'm not using it for now because I'm still jumping between the original
kernel that Silex supplies with this module (a 2.6.16 with custom
patches that uses SMDK2412 machine info) and my own, and I don't want to
change the info on the bootloader every time I change the kernel.

After I've got this stable I intend to correct this and submit it for
merging into the mainline.

Regards,
José Miguel Gonçalves