Hello from Lee

GC Loans marketing at gulfcapital.com
Wed Jun 4 23:40:47 PDT 2014

We understand your desire to live your dreams.
GCI/IIDB Personal loans and corporate loans gives you an
Opportunity to fulfill such desires brings happiness to your loved ones through hassle-free loans at GCI.
Borrow from US$100,000. To US$1 Million and above for any purpose.
We support you to set up a business of any kind in any part of the world.

Loan repayment tenure from 12 to 120 months.

Attractive interest rates: 5%

For inquiries and online application please contact below person.
Mr. Imad Ali
Email: <imadgulf at globomail.com>

Head of Campaign Team,

Mr.Jack Lee