I would like a most recet toolchains for ARM

Jorge Yesid Rios Ortiz jyrios at die.upm.es
Fri Jun 24 14:29:34 EDT 2011

Hi:
I have a M501 evalutation board kit fabricated by ARTILA:
(http://www.artila.com/p_sbc.html#M-501)
CPU: ATMEL AT91RM9200, with MMU
Clock: 180MHz
SDRAM: 32MB (16MB user space)
Flash: 16MB (12MB user space)
USB Host: x2, USB 2.0 compliant

In this moment, I have 2.6.16-M5 version and 3.3.2 arm-toolchain
(they're very old, I Know).

I wrote to ARTILA's support tech  asking about a new toolchain because I
need to compile a newer kernel and your answers was: "this is the last
toolchains for your board, you must to use this". I download different
versions of ARM's toolchains (like code sourcery lite version
http://www.codesourcery.com/sgpp/lite/arm  and others more), this
toolchains isn't working for my embedded system.

How I can to get a arm-toolchain more recent that works with my embedded
system?

Thanks,

Jorge