From: Domenico Andreoli <[email-masked]>

arch/arm/mach-bcm contains a plurality of Broadcom SoCs, each configured
separately. As a matter of flexibility and maintenance, it needs to be
always included in the build.

Cc: Christian Daudt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Domenico Andreoli <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/Makefile |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: b/arch/arm/Makefile
===================================================================
--- a/arch/arm/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm/Makefile
@@ -145,7 +145,7 @@ textofs-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MSM8960) := 0x0020
 # Machine directory name.  This list is sorted alphanumerically
 # by CONFIG_* macro name.
 machine-$(CONFIG_ARCH_AT91)		+= at91
-machine-$(CONFIG_ARCH_BCM)		+= bcm
+machine-y				+= bcm
 machine-$(CONFIG_ARCH_BCM2835)		+= bcm2835
 machine-$(CONFIG_ARCH_CLPS711X)		+= clps711x
 machine-$(CONFIG_ARCH_CNS3XXX)		+= cns3xxx