iommu/mediatek: Add SVP support for mt8188

Yong Wu yong.wu at mediatek.com
Sun Sep 10 18:17:47 PDT 2023

This patchset adds support for SVP(Secure video play). We always use the
last bank(id:4) to map secure memory. But the detail mapping and control
information are in the TEE. In kernel, We just register the IRQ to report
specific information when secure translation fault occurs.

Base on v6.6-rc1.

Yong Wu (4):
  iommu/mediatek: Initialise the secure bank
  iommu/mediatek: Add irq handle for secure bank
  iommu/mediatek: Avoid access secure bank register in runtime_suspend
  iommu/mediatek: mt8188: Enable secure bank for MM IOMMU

 include/soc/mediatek/smi.h |  1 +

2.18.0