[GIT PULL] arm64: dts: mediatek: Updates for v6.7

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Oct 13 13:40:25 PDT 2023

On Mon, Oct 9, 2023, at 12:34, Matthias Brugger wrote:
> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> Please find below a few patches for the 64 bit DTS files targeted for v6.7.
>
> The patches were picked up with the help from Angelo.
> With these changes we have now support for the Genio 1200 EVK board for IoT
> applications. Also the MT8365 from the same business line has much more support
> of peripherals.
> Also support for the new 4th revision of the Acer Chromebook 514 was added. The
> difference with older board is the audio codec used.
> On the Mobile phone side of things, support for the Helio X10, which is used by
> the Sony Xperia M5 got support for the display.

Hi Matthias,

The contents all look good and I'm happy to merge them, but I noticed that
the branch is based on -rc4, while my soc/dt branch is based on -rc3.

Pulling it in would slightly mess up the git history and the 'git request-pull'
output because of the backmerge of the mainline contents. Do you
have a hard dependency on something that went into rc4, or can you
rebase the branch to -rc3 or earlier?

I usually recommend using -rc1 as a base unless there is an important
dependency on something that was merged later.

      Arnd