[patch dpll-rfc 0/7] dpll: initial patchset extension by mlx5 implementation

Vadim Fedorenko vadim.fedorenko at linux.dev
Tue Mar 28 09:36:13 PDT 2023

On 26/03/2023 18:00, Jiri Pirko wrote:
> From: Jiri Pirko <jiri at nvidia.com>
>
> Hi.
>
> This is extending your patchset. Basically, I do this on top of the
> changes I pointed out during review. For example patch #6 is exposing
> pin handle which is going to change, etc (there, I put a note).
>
> First 5 patches are just needed dependencies and you can squash them
> into your patch/patches. Last two patches should go in separatelly.
>
> Please note that the patch #6 is replacing the need to pass the rclk
> device during pin registration by putting a link between netdev and dpll
> pin.
>
> Please merge this into your dpll patchset and include it in the next
> RFC. Thanks!

Hi Jiri!

Thanks for the patch set. It looks like it covers some changes that I
have also done to address the comments. I'll try to combine everything
in a couple of days and will re-spin series and we restart review
process. I think that there are open question still in the conversation
which were not answered.

Best,
Vadim