[GIT PULL 0/4] Renesas SoC updates for v6.4

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Mon Mar 27 01:57:00 PDT 2023

	Hi SoC folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v6.4.

It consists of 4 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v6.4

    - Enable support for the Dialog Semiconductor DA7213 Codec, and the
      Renesas RZ/V2M xHCI and USB3.1 DRD controllers in the arm64
      defconfig,
    - Disable support for the obsolete R-Car H3 ES1.* (R8A77950) SoC in
      the arm64 defconfig,
    - Refresh shmobile_defconfig for v6.3-rc1,
    - Enable additional support for RZ/N1 platforms in multi_v7_defconfig.

  [GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas driver updates for v6.4

    - Drop support for the obsolete R-Car H3 ES1.* (R8A77950) SoC,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas DT binding updates for v6.4

    - Document support for the Renesas RZ/N1 EB board with an RZ/N1D-DB
      daughter board,
    - Drop support for the obsolete R-Car H3 ES1.* (R8A77950) SoC.

  [GIT PULL 4/4] Renesas DTS updates for v6.4

    - Add USB3 support for the RZ/V2M SoC and the RZ/V2M Evaluation Kit 2.0,
    - Add uSD card and eMMC support for the  RZ/V2M Evaluation Kit 2.0,
    - Add CAN-FD, thermal, GMSL2 video capture, and sound support for the
      R-Car V4H SoC and the White-Hawk development board,
    - Add PMU support for the RZ/G2UL, RZ/G2L{,C}, and RZ/V2L SoCs,
    - Drop support for the obsolete R-Car H3 ES1.* (R8A77950) SoC,
    - Add I2C EEPROM support for the Atmark Techno Armadillo-800-EVA, and
      the Renesas Condor and ULCB development boards,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert