[RFC] Support for Arm CCA VMs on Linux

Jean-Philippe Brucker jean-philippe at linaro.org
Wed Mar 1 01:20:29 PST 2023

Hi Itaru,

On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 08:35:05AM +0900, Itaru Kitayama wrote:
> Hi Jean,
> I've tried your series in Real on CCA Host, but the KVM arch init
> emits an Invalid argument error and terminates.

Do you know which call returns this error?  Normally the RMEGuest support
should print more detailed errors. Are you able to launch normal guests
(without the rme-guest object and confidential-guest-support machine
parameter)?  Could you give the complete QEMU command-line?

> I configure it with the aarch64-softmmu target only and built, any
> other steps I should worry?

No, that should be enough

Thanks,
Jean