[linux-i2c] Patch notification: DaVinci: 2 patches updated

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Jun 8 12:03:39 PDT 2023

>> * How far back would you like to support the known development history
>>   for discussed Linux software components?
>
> Dunno, if I got the question right,

Another bit of clarification follows follows …

> but I don't want to break existing stuff.

I am trying also to avoid some breakage.

> Why do you ask?

If I look at patches which I contributed for the software area “I2C”,
I got the impression that further constructive feedback will be helpful also for
six change possibilities from days like the following.
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-i2c/list/?submitter=65077&state=*&archive=both

* 2017-10-25
* 2016-09-23

Regards,