[linux-i2c] Patch notification: DaVinci: 2 patches updated

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Jun 8 04:48:48 PDT 2023

>> I find it interesting somehow that you found a contribution by Andrew Davis (from 2023-05-15)
>> more appropriate.
>
> It got reviewed from someone else. Patches which get a review from
> someone else get a priority boost.

Such an effect can occasionally be also nice.

Unfortunately, it seems that the patch quality was still improvable.

>                                    But don't be sad, because of this
> patch, I noticed all your other (unreviewed!) patches and applied them.

I was informed that another selection of change possibilities was accepted.

> That's good, right?

Yes. - I hope so.

More positive feedback can be nice.

* How will the patch integration evolve further for suggestions which seem to be
  still in waiting queues?

* How far back would you like to support the known development history
  for discussed Linux software components?

Regards,
Markus