[GIT PULL] Ux500 DTS updates

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Jan 26 01:08:51 PST 2023

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023, at 23:18, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Wait!
>
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 10:43 PM Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:
>
>> Linus Walleij (2):
>>       ARM: dts: ux500: Add eSRAM to the device tree
>
> Now I see there is an appropriate "mmi-sram" binding in
> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sram/sram.yaml
>
> That's obviously what I should be using for this.

Ok

> I took it out and pushed the same tag without this patch.

This results in a warning from my tools that notice the commit
ID in the branch is different from the one in the email.

I pulled it manually, but if you notice something like
this again, it's better if you follow up with a v2 pull
request. Patchwork should notice this and mark the first
version as superseded in this case.

     Arnd