[RFC RESEND v1 pinctrl-next 1/1] pinctrl: microchip-sgpio: add activity and blink functionality

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Mon Aug 7 02:00:54 PDT 2023

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 8:55 PM Colin Foster
<colin.foster at in-advantage.com> wrote:

> Is there a tree I should test these patches against? I don't have any
> active development going on so I've been hopping along the latest RCs
> instead of keeping up with net-next, gpio-next, or otherwise...

Use the "devel" branch in the pinctrl tree:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl.git/log/?h=devel

If you resend based on this branch I'll apply the patch, I think Horatiu's
reply counts as an Acked-by so record it as such.

Yours,
Linus Walleij