update to latest v5.4-rt kernel for sam9x35 SOC

yosi yarchi yosi.yarchi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:51:15 PDT 2023

Hi

Thank you for your detailed response

could you provide some clarifications for the following issues?

1. is update process is the same, if I want to upgrade to highest
kernel-rt version? if so, do I limited to 5.15.96 (highest linux4sam
kernel is linux-5.15-mchp/105. highest stable rt kernel is linux-5.15.96)?

2. when do you plan to release new kernel-rt?

3. what is the purpose of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux.git repository?

With best regards

Yosi Yarchi