REQUEST FOR QUOTATION - PESKO TRADING PTE LTD

Simons Tan arw.raw at naturetrailnepal.com
Mon Oct 31 20:26:17 PDT 2022

Dear sir/madam,

Good day and Hope everything goes well with you!

We are interested in your product and We need to place some
orders to be finished urgently, That is why we don't want to
hesitate to let you know as We believe you will try to do your
best to finish on time if any possibility. Kindly find attached
our accumulated items list for your reference kindly confirm to
proceed with our order and send us PI for advance payment.

Please quote me prices in US$

Look forward to your early Reply.

Best Regards
Simons Tan